Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Color me rad nails!

I had so much fun this past weekend at the color me rad 5K that I wanted to keep on being reminded of it! So I did color me rad nails!


All you need is:

5 random colored polishes
1 white polish
A tooth pick
A Q-tip with the fluffy part pulled off!!
Clear coat



Paint your nails white!


Dip your q-tip into your first color and make on dot per nail.

Dip your toothpick in the same color an drag it from the dot to the top of your nail.

Repeat with all five colors.

Finish off with clear coat.





2 comments:

  1. Are you doing statistics while you paint your nails??? Very cute polish!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha!!! I use that book mommy gave us to mix polish and stuff and it has a page to figure out interest rates!!!!

      Delete