Thursday, August 23, 2012

Nail polish strips fun!

Okay so I tried a bunch of times to do power ranger nails an they are super hard. I think I need to buy some smaller brushes so once I do that I will try again!! :-)

But for now here is something easy and different!

I love nail polish strips but who wants the exact same nails as someone else!? I know I pride myself on never having the same nails as anyone else!

So here's a fun new twist to them!



All you have to do is pick out one color that is in your strip. I used pink and place strips so since there was less black thank pink I used black nail polish!

Now I did them all different but you can do your nails more uniform. Like make them look like a French mani!

I cut what I wanted out of the strip first and attached them to my nail and then just filled in the empty nail spaces with black! I liked the effect! What do you think?!


No comments:

Post a Comment