Monday, August 6, 2012

New to nails!

Hi everyone! Since this is my first post I will just say a little bit about me and my interest in nails! My name is Jess, I am 24 years old and just found a brand new interest in nails a few weeks ago. I always just painted my nails pink, and with websites such as pinterest I saw how much more you can do to your nails. I thought it all looked easy! Boy was I wrong. I have had a lot of mishaps, messes, and mistakes along the road so far and I am sure I will have many more. So sometimes my nails look amazing! Other times not so much, but I am still learning. So here goes, I am about to start publishing my journey. Good nails, bad nails, plain nails, crazy nails. I will say what I did wrong and what I did right. All so that if you want to start as a beginner you can start with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment