Thursday, August 9, 2012

Glittery fun nails!

Who doesn't love glitter!? I know I do. These nails were simple and are very pretty and girlie!

Here all you need!

White polish
Glitter polish
A make up sponge/ something of that texture
Tweezers
Polish remover

Start with a white base coat. You can also use any pale pastel. Let dry.

Tear off a small part of the make up brush.

Using the glitter polish brush make a small pile of polish.

Take the tweezers and grab the bit of make up brush. Dip into your polish.

Starting at the top of your nail dab the polish on your nail. Try and keep the polish heavier at the top and make it thin out about half way down.

Top it off with a clear coat!!!

This is the finished product! It looks a lot better in real life so try it and see for yourself!!

Paint your nails white!
Tear off a part of your make up brush
Dip into glitter polish

Don't forget your clear polish!!!
All done!!! Easy huh?!

2 comments:

  1. I painted my nails today, but I just have bunches of super bright colors. I guess I need glitter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everything is better with glitter!!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete